- 100% pure
- High in healthy fats
- High in protein
Pumpkin Seed Protein Powder is derived directly from nutrient-rich pumpkin seeds. The end result is a versatile and highly digestible, gluten, soy and dairy free source of vegetable protein that contains all of the amino acids, as well as wide variety of other nutrients found naturally in pumpkin seeds.
The seeds undergo a gentle sprouting and fermenting process in order to naturally increase digestibility and protein content. A toxin-free, low temperature enzyme process is used, leaving a completely raw and organic product. Silky smooth pumpkin seed protein powder is fine enough to dissolve completely in liquid, and has a pleasantly earthy, nutty semi-sweet taste.
At over 60% plant-based protein content and 19 grams of complete protein per serving, Sunburst Superfoods Pumpkin Seed Protein Powder is a suitable source of protein for vegetarians and vegans, but recommended for everyone, especially before or after a workout! Blend into smoothies, yogurt or simply dissolve in water. You could also use in baked goods or raw treat recipes, perfect for the holidays!
- High in plant-based protein with 19 grams per serving
- Derived from nutrient-rich pepitas which are known to support heart health, immunity, prostate health and liver health
- Cold-pressed for maximum nutrient preservation
- High in minerals, B vitamins, tocopherols and plant sterols
- Significant source of tryptophan for restful sleep
- Great source of essential omega-6 and 9 fatty acids
- Complete amino acid profile
- Highly assimilable and bioavailable
- Balanced ratio of BCAAs for maintaining muscle mass
- Quick workout recovery
- Muscle regeneration and growth
The recommended daily usage is 1-2 teaspoons.
As with all superfood powders, listen to your body, as you may find that either a smaller or higher intake is more suitable to your body. We recommend that you start with the recommended daily amount, and, if desired, gradually increase or decrease your daily consumption.
This powder blends well with juice, rice or soy milk, and yogurt, or can be added to your favorite smoothie. It can also be mixed into your homemade energy bars. While you can add this powder to a variety of recipes, raw food enthusiasts avoid cooking or heating in order to preserve the food's nutritional value.